WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT OUR USERS AND MEMBERS?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into the following general categories:
- 1. User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via emailin connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register with the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
- 2. Log file information: When you use the Square Olives Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
HOW IS THIS INFORMATION USED?
- 1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Square Olives Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Square Olives Site.
- 2. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors.
- 3. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Square Olives Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user / member preferences and trends.
- 4. We use log file information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Square Olives Site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, and contests.
WHEN Square Olives DISCLOSES INFORMATION?
- • We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring /exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Square Olives Site.
- • We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any law or to respond to a court order or an order from any governing body or statutory authority.
INVITATIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS TO NON-MEMBERS:
Square Olives members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails via our automated invitation system. The Square Olives Site stores the email addresses that members provide so that the respondents may be added to the friend’s list of the member sending the invitations, and also to send reminders of the invitations. The Square Olives Site does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations, invitation reminders (up to three (3) per email address). Recipients of invitations from Square Olives may contact the Square Olives Site to request the removal of their information from our database.
You may prevent email invitations from us by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK” to Unsubscribe. Please note that the email must come from the account you wish to block.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY:
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Square Olives and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Square Olives makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Square Olives learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Square Olives may post a notice on the Square Olives Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by sending us an email on email@example.com.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS / MEMBERS
We understand that the courts in some countries will not apply Pakistan’s law to some types of disputes. If you reside in one of those countries, where Pakistan law is excluded from applying, your country’s laws will apply to such disputes related to these terms. Otherwise, you agree that the laws of Pakistan. Similarly, if the courts in your country will not permit you to consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Pakistan, then your local jurisdiction and venue will apply to such disputes related to these terms. Otherwise, all claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the services will be litigated exclusively in the courts of Pakistan.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION?NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the Services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Site; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services.Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the “Last Revised” date in the header of this agreement.
We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed, within 15 working days of such receipt.
Postal address: Office # 307, Horizon Tower, Block # 3,Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan.
Business name: Square Olives.
7505A, South Freeway, Houston, Texas. 77021
Office # 307, Horizon Tower, Block # 3,Clifton.
Ph: +92 21-35292469-72